The Herefordshire Football Association and Hinton FC are delighted to be hosting our second Cerebral Palsy football event this Easter half term.
Together we are looking to help promote CP football in Herefordshire for children aged 5-16 and to give them the chance to play another form of football. This is not to replace mainstream football but an opportunity to look at the disability football performance pathway. From Grassroots to the elite game. One of the FA Disability Football’s main aim is to maximise player and coach potential.
Venue: Point 4 Sports Hall
Date: 26th April
Age: 5-16 years
Some reasons why football is good for children with CP;
- It offers them a different alternative to do their daily rehabilitation and exercises.
- Socially it allows them to mix with fellow CP people who they can relate with.
- Will give the players a chance to play mainstream football but also give them an opportunity to play CP football.
- Can help to improve their balance, body and core strength.
- Can provide a network for families, friends and carers.
If you are interested please contact Scott Russell at Scott.Russell@herefordshirefa.com or 01432 342179