Player Registration Made Simple
You can now register players online with just a few clicks.
As part of a commitment by the FA and County FAs to improve the administration experience for grassroots football volunteers, player registration has been introduced to the Whole Game System. Registering players online will reduce the workload for the football volunteer workforce, make player records more secure, ensure a more efficient and robust discipline process and provide your club with better player information to help you plan for the future.
Here is how Player Registration works:
- Leagues setup up online registration requirements in WGS
- Those using Full-Time will be able to match player records between FT and WGS
- Any Players not already in FT can be searched for and added directly into WGS
- Clubs develop a player list and organise those players into teams
- Clubs then submit this information through online registration on WGS
- Leagues review & approve clubs online registration information
- Finally the information is automatically integrated with Full-Time providing a single view of players in both systems
If you're club is interested in learning more about Player Registration, or want some guidance inputting details on Whole Game System please contact the Herefordshire FA Governance team using the details opposite.