Updated COVID-19 Guidance for Grassroots Football
2nd December FA Update
Following the DCMS newly-issued guidelines for the return of recreational team sport from Wednesday 2 December, The FA have provided updated guidance for grassroots football. We ask all clubs, participants, facilities and football providers to review the latest guidelines for Herefordshire, which is presently in Tier 2 and update COVID-19 risk assessments as required.
Herefordshire FA activity will be resuming in line with the new guidelines from today. This includes
- Herefordshire FA run leagues including County League and Women's Development League
- Herefordshire FA Super 6s
- Player Development Centres
- Herefordshire FA County Ground pitch bookings
- Herefordshire FA staff are working their usual hours, please note where possible they will be working from home so contact via email is advised.
We can also confirm the Herefordshire FA Junior League and Girls League will be resuming this weekend as scheduled. Fixtures in any adult leagues which feature teams from tier 3 locations will be postponed and confirmed if and when this occurs.
Thank you for your patience and understanding, we hope everyone enjoys a safe return to football and build up to Christmas.