Please read the below statement from Herefordshire FA following the UK Government’s new national Covid-19 restrictions and subsequent suspension of grassroots or "non-elite" football.
- All local grassroots/"non-elite" football including but not limited to HFA County Cups, HFA County League, HFA Women's Development League, HFA Super 6s, Herefordshire Junior League, Herefordshire Girls League, Midwest Female League and Hellenic League will be suspended. This includes training and fixtures for all teams involved. For full details on what is suspended please click here
- The HFA County Ground will be closed until 2nd December and all bookings will be cancelled
- All scheduled education courses during this period will be cancelled
Herefordshire FA have reluctantly made the decision to place staff back on furlough due to the financial implications of the suspension of football and COVID restrictions. As a result, the majority of staff will be on furlough from Thursday 5th November until Wednesday 2nd December.
- During this time the offices will be closed and the answerphone will not be manned.
- Anyone with any queries should instead contact email@example.com, where they will be picked up and dealth with as soon as possible.
- If there is a child at immediate risk of harm, please contact the police. If you have a safeguarding concern but with no immediate risk of harm, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Most importantly, please stay safe and continue to follow government and NHS guidelines. We look forward to getting back out on the touchlines and pitches with you as soon as we can.