Registration can be completed online using the Whole Game System. WGS can be used for registration and other referees admin including reporting discipline and some appointing.
- You will need your FA Number (FAN) to login
- Please note an annual registration fee of £20.00 is required
Registration is vital to safeguard the game and yourself.
As a registered referee, you are generally entitled to payment or match fees in return for officiatiing fixtures. The amount paid is dependent on the league/competition and the age group of the participants.
- Fees range from £15 - £30
- You may also be entitled to travellin expenses of up to £30 dependent on the length of your journey and the competition.
- Payment may be offered for friendlies
Rates and fees are listed in the Herefordshire FA handbook.
To referee any form of youth football (Under 18 and below) you must have an in-date FA CRC. This may also apply if you are regularly refereeing football involving vulnerable adults. Visit the Safeguarding area of our website for more information on CRCs.Safeguarding and CRCs
To get appointed to games you need to let the appointments secretary know that you are available and able to referee. Contact the appointments secretary using the information opposite.
Get in touch
phone: 01432 342179
Mon, Weds, Fri 8am-4pm