Herefordshire FA is the governing body for football in Herefordshire.
Our role is to develop, promote and support football in Herefordshire. We organise and administer competitions, leagues and cups for our clubs, grow participation, educate coaches and referees, provide help and advice and much more.
Football is the national game and we want to make sure football is for all in Herefordshire. Over 70 clubs, over 260 teams, nearly 3000 players and countless more volunteers and spectators enjoy football in Herefordshire every week and we are behind them them with every kick of the game.
Focused on Football
Our goal is to provide everyone with the opportunity to have an enjoyable football experience, whether it is as a player, coach, volunteer, referee or spectator. We are commited to developing, safeguarding, administering and supporting the game at all levels, from grassroots and junior leagues right through the to the FA Cup.
- Support the FA National Game Strategy
- Double participation in the women's and girls game
- Championing and educating on Safeguarding
- Continue to improve and develop training and playing facilities
- Develop players to be the best they can be
- Educate and recruit more coaches and volunteers
Rules and Regulations
FA Rules and Regulations ensure fair play in the grassroots game, both on and off the pitch. Find information about the following areas here.
- Laws of the Game
- Safeguarding & Welfare