Education courses policies and procedures
Herefordshire FA are committed to ensure that candidates have the best learning experience on any of our courses delivered within our Education programme.
All tutors and assessors who deliver for us as a recognised centre are guided by our education courses policies and procedures.
To view any of our policies and procedures please see the following documents:
All our policies and procedures available to download below. Alternatively, if you require a copy of any (or all) of our policies and procedures, please email us using the information below and we will send all the information you require.
We take pride in delivering high quality courses. As a result we have policies and procedures to ensure candidates receive a the best possible experience from their course. These include:
- Booking Terms and Conditions
- Safeguarding Children and Vulnerable Adults Policy
- Data Protection Policy
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Health and Safety Policy
- Malpractice Policy
- Internal Quality Assurance Policy
- Coaches Code of Conduct Policy
- Disclaimer for Courses and Events
- 1st4Sport Leaner Appeals Handling Procedure
- 1st4Sport Learner Complaints Handling Procedure
If you have a query or complaint regarding an upcoming course, or a course you have started/completed please let us know as soon as possible. We will strive to resolve it as quickly as possible.
Get In Touch
By Phone: 01432 342179
(8am - 4pm Monday - Friday)
By Email: Paul.Cotton@HerefordshireFA.com