Summer Veterans League Returns for over 35s
Kick off times will vary throughout the day and the HFA have worked hard on the clubs behalf to further reduce costs making it more accessible to new teams.
The cost will be just £30 per game with no entry fee, which includes a qualified appointed referee, facility hire, affiliation and insurance.
To secure your place in the league, please send a £50 cheque to Herefordshire FA, County Ground Office, Widemarsh Common, Hereford, HR4 9NA. Please make the cheques payable to ‘Herefordshire Football Association LTD’.
The HFA Summer Veterans League will provide the following;
- Games will be 40 minutes each way
- Officiated by a qualified referee, however, clubs will need to supply a club assistant referee.
- Games will be played at Hereford Academy on the 3G surface
- The League will be administered via the Full Time website
- Squad of 16 (players must be aged 35 or older)
- Roll off/Roll on subs
- Includes affiliation and public liability insurance and personal accident insurance
- Games take place during June and July.
The competition winner will receive a trophy.
The HFA are always happy for individuals to contact us should they wish to join a team or want support in creating their own team.If you have any questions or require further information please contact Roger.Goodwin@HerefordshireFA.com .